Easily connects USB-equipped computers with DB25 parallel peripherals.
The MANHATTAN USB to Parallel Printer Converter with bi-directional data transfer easily supports USB-to-parallel and parallel-to-USB communication. Ideal for connecting USB-equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer or adding a DB25 female port, it helps deliver faster data transfer rates than a standard parallel port.
Meets USB Standards
The MANHATTAN USB to Parallel Printer Converter is fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications to help devices operate at maximum performance. Bus support and low power requirements permit its convenient and reliable use almost anywhere without the need for external power supplies.
Quick and Easy Installation
Plug and Play capability and Windows compatibility help the MANHATTAN USB to Parallel Printer Converter to function on any USB-equipped computer or device. Installs as a Virtual USB Printer Port, the need of any further configuration is eliminated.
- Converts USB signals for use with IEEE 1284 devices – supports data transfer speeds up to 1.2 Mbps
- Ideal for connecting a computer USB port to parallel printer
- Bus power support requires no external power supply
- Plug and Play installation; Windows compatible
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- USB 1.1
- IEEE 1284
- (1) USB; Standard-A male
- (1) parallel; 25-pin female
- Transfer rate: up to 1.2 Mbps (ECP Mode)
- Bus powered
- Over-current protection
- Cable length: 1.8 m (6 ft.)
- Weight: 110 g (3.9 oz.)
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 compatible
- USB to DB25 Converter
- User manual