LCD monitor poles help utilize work space, improve ergonomics and share views.
The Manhattan LCD Monitor Pole with double-link swing arm provides a secure and elevated position for a single flat-panel display to help keep valuable desk and work space free and uncluttered. Its fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps decrease eye fatigue and reduce neck and back strain for improved productivity. The LCD display can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view it from almost any direction. Durable construction and a sturdy clamp provide a quick, easy and secure mount to a desktop or other horizontal surface. VESA compliant and ready to install with included hardware, there's no need to drill holes into desks or countertops to bring better views front and center.
- Securely holds one LCD monitor above the desktop to increase work space and minimize clutter
- Double-link swing arm optimizes ergonomics and monitor views with ±15° tilt, 180° swivel and height adjustments
- Durable steel and aluminum construction with heavy-duty clamp mounts to desktop or other horizontal surface
- Easy installation ideal for home, office and commercial applications – no drilling required
- Meets VESA standards – fits monitors from 13” to 27" and up to 15 kg (33 lbs.)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 75 x 75, 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors from 13” to 27”
- Monitor weight capacity: up to 15 kg (33 lbs.)
- Pole height: 400 mm (15.7 in.)
- Extends: 5 to 439 mm (0.2 to 17 in.)
- Unit weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs.)
- LCD Monitor Pole with Double-Link Swing Arm
- Installation hardware with instructions