Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) allows tablets and smartphones to transmit digital audio and video signals via their Micro-USB connector to be viewed on an HDTV.
The Manhattan MHL HDTV Cable enables you to connect a five-pin MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet (Sony Xperia Z and beyond; HTC One and beyond; Samsung Galaxy S2, Note, Nexus and other MHL-enabled devices) to an HDTV, monitor or projector through an HDMI connection. It delivers crystal-clear video up to 1080p resolution and eight-channel digital audio for optimal multimedia enjoyment, and has an additional USB connector to simultaneously power and charge your connected mobile device.*
To use, simply plug the standard USB connector on the MHL HDTV Cable into a USB wall charger, then connect it to a power source.
Next, connect the HDMI input of the MHL HDTV Cable to your HDTV, monitor or projector. Finally, plug the Micro-USB input into your smartphone or tablet and enjoy.**
Not sure if your smartphone supports MHL technology? Follow this link to see for yourself: http://meetmhl.com/DoIHaveMhl.aspx.
* Battery drain may be greater than the charging rate in some devices.
** Use the Manhattan 5- to 11-Pin MHL Adapter, Model 151481, for 11-pin applications (Galaxy S3, Note 2, Mega and beyond).
- Works with smartphones and tablets from HTC, Sony, LG and Samsung (Galaxy S2, Note, Nexus)
- Display your MHL device content on an HDTV, monitor or projector
- Supports video up to 1080p with 8-channel, 7.1 surround sound
- Integrated USB charging cable (0.76 m / 2.5 ft.)
- No special viewing app required; plug and play
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- MHL 1.0
- Video: 1080p HD
- Audio: 8-channel digital audio, 7.1 surround
- Samsung (Galaxy SII, Galaxy Note 5.3" and other MHL 5-pin models)
- HTC (EVO, Sensation and other 5-pin MHL models)
- LG (Optimus, Nitro and other 5-pin MHL models)
- Sony (Xperia SX, GX, V and other 5-pin MHL models)
- Other 5-pin MHL devices
- Micro-USB, male 5-pin
- HDMI, male
- USB type A, male (power)
- Micro-USB (5-pin) to HDMI (1.5 m / 5 ft.)
- USB type A to HDMI (0.76 m / 2.5 ft.)
- Weight: 0.04 kg (0.09 lbs.)
- MHL HDTV Cable