"PCI Express balances cost, performance, compatibility and advanced features for computing platforms.
The Manhattan Parallel PCI Express Card quickly and easily adds one DB25 port to PCI Express-enabled desktop systems to connect and communicate with parallel peripheral devices.
Fast Data Transfer
The Manhattan Parallel PCI Express Card can achieve data transfer rates of up to 2.5 Mbps to take advantage of PCI Express data transfer speeds of up to 2.5 Gbps. Compliance with PCI Express 1.1 specifications ensures that most PCI ExpressCard-equipped desktop computers and devices can operate at peak performance.
The Manhattan Serial PCI Express Card fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 lane buses. With Plug-and-play installation, installing an LPT port is easy as ever.
- Easily adds one parallel port to a desktop computer
- Supports SPP, EPP and ECP ports, IEEE 1284 compliant
- Fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 lane buses
- Fits standard and low-profile slots
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows compatible
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- PCI Express 1.1
- PCI Power Management 1.2
- IEEE 1284
- DB25 female port
- Data transfer rate: up to 2.5 Mbps
- Oxford serial chipset
- Single 3.3V operation
- PCI Express x1
- Bus speed: 2.5 Gbps
- Compliant with PCI Express 1.1 specifications
- Compliant with PCI Power Management 1.2 specifications
- Dimensions (with regular bracket): 12 x 6.8 x 2 cm (4.7 x 2.6 x 0.8 in.)
- Weight (with regular bracket): 42.5 g (1.5 oz.)
- Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8 32/64- bit
- PCI Express-enabled system with an available PCI Express slot
- CD-ROM drive
- Parallel PCI Express Card
- Low-profile and standard brackets
- Instructions and driver CD