Easily extend a high-definition signal using Cat5e or Cat 6 cables.
The Manhattan Cat5e/Cat6 HDMI Extender lengthens long-distance HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) transmissions from a Playstation, Xbox or Blu-ray player, satellite receivers, digital recorders, set-top box or other HDMI video source using Cat5e or Cat6 cables.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, home theater, conference rooms, business office and retail applications, the Manhattan Cat5e/Cat6 HDMI Extender boosts and extends a 1080p signal up to 30 m (100 ft.) for convenient display or projector placement. Less expensive, easier to install and readily available, Cat5e or Cat6 twisted-pair cables when combined with the Manhattan Cat5e/Cat6 HDMI Extender help provide additional protection from external interference over longer distances and customized lengths without signal degradation.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Fully HDCP compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.0, 1.1 and DVI 1.0 ensures that the Manhattan Cat5e/Cat6 HDMI Extender provides long, reliable service in many installations. Quickly connect Cat5e or Cat6 cables (not included) and the power supply without software or hardware configuration or complicated settings to complete an affordable extended HDMI application.
- Cat5e/6 cable substitutes HDMI cable to achieve long-distance transmission
- Delivers a sharp, clear signal from a Playstation, Xbox and Blu-ray player, set-top box, satellite receiver or other video source
- Supports LPCM, DTS@ Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports the video amplifier bandwidth up to 1.65 Gbps for 1080p display
- Supports 3-D video and 8-bits (24-bits total) Deep Color
- Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
- Integrated HDMI cable
- Gold-plated contacts
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
- Easy to install — requires no configuration
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- HDMI 1.2a
- HDCP 1.0 / 1.1
- DVI 1.0
- Cat6 cable 1080p at 30 m (100 ft.)
- 1 HDMI male (input/output)
- 2 RJ45 female (output/input)
- Input video signal: 0.5 – 1.0 V p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Maximum single-link range: 1920 x 1200, 1080p
- Output video: HDMI 1.2a, HDCP 1.0 / 1.1, DVI 1.0
- Frequency: 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHz
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Dimensions: 55 x 36 x 22 mm (2.2 x 1.4 x 0.9 in.), cable 200 mm (8 in.)
- Weight: 108 g (3.8 oz.)
- HDMI Extender (receiver and transmitter modules)