Connect a SATA 2.5" or 3.5" drive to a SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1, Type-C port for quick and easy data transfer, backup and storage.
Quickly Share, Store and Archive Important Data.
The Manhattan SuperSpeed+ USB to SATA Adapter connects SATA and SATA-enhanced hard disks to desktop and notebook computers using a USB 3.1 Type-C port. It's faster and easier than ever to transfer and share files between desktop and notebook computers or back up and store large file archives on external drives. Compatibility with all types of 2.5" and 3.5" hard drives makes this a versatile tool for professional and home users.
Suitable for Professional and Home Use.
Easy to install and use, its plug-and-play and hot-swap capabilities provide a convenient method to transfer, store data and test hard drives. It's conveniently USB bus powered and includes an additional 12V/2A power adapter for 3.5" drives requiring more than 5 watts to start up, making any drive fully operable.
- Provides fast, portable data access to SSD and HDD drives
- Supports data transfer between SATA and SuperSpeed+ USB, up to 10 Gbps
- Fits external 22-pin 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives
- USB powered; for 3.5" drives requiring more than 5 watts, use included 12V/2A power adapter
- Plug and play; Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and hot-swappable
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- USB 3.1
- Complies with ATA/ATAOI-100 spec v1.0 standards
- SATA I, II and III
- USB 3.1 Type-C to SATA
- 10 Gbps maximum transfer rate
- Supports SATA 2.5" and 3.5" SATA drives
- Bus powered: 12 V / 2 A power adapter included for additional power needs
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C male
- SATA 15+7 female
- DC Power Port female
- Cable: 35 cm (13.5 in.)
- Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz.)
- Housing: plastic
- Operation temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 – 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
- Humidity (noncondensing): 0 – 96%
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac 10.6.8 or above
- SuperSpeed+ USB to SATA Adapter
- Power Adapter
- Quick Instruction Guide