Provides a power solution for mobile computing needs.
Give mobile computing a boost with reliable, high-performance power when and where it’s needed. Nine DC output plug tips match popular Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba and more. Automatic voltage detection and adjustment removes the guesswork and reduces the risk of damage to sensitive mobile computers and other portable devices. There is also a convenient built-in USB charging port and an LCD screen for USB charger and output voltage. Ideal for power supply replacement, upgrade or spare power needs.
- Automatically selects among seven voltage output levels to provide a broad mobile power solution — from 15 V to 20 V
- Convenient, single power source with USB port for notebook computers and other portable devices
- LCD screen for USB charger and output voltage
- Compatible with most notebook computers from Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba and more
- Nine convertible plug tips ensure proper polarization and fit
- Overload, overcurrent and overheat protection
- Lightweight and compact design easily stores for travel
- Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- AC rated voltage: 100 – 240 V
- AC voltage range: 90 – 264 V
- Frequency range: 50 – 60 Hz (±3 Hz)
- Current: 2.1 A max.
- No-load power consumption: ≤0.8 W max.
- Rated voltage: 12 V, 6 A / 15 V, 6 A / 16 V, 5.6 A / 18.5 V, 4.86 A / 19 V, 4.74 A / 19.5 V, 4.62 A / 24 V, 3.75 A (autoset by output tips)
- Peak load current: 6 A (constant current)
- Rated power: 90 W max.
- Ripple and noise: ≤2% of output voltage (peak-to-peak)
- USB output voltage: 5.0 V ±5%
- USB output current: 0.5 A
- USB output peak current: 2.1 A
- LCD size : 41.5*20 mm
- LCD backlight: blue
- LCD display details:
B: Main output voltage value
C: USB output voltage value
- Short circuit: auto recovery mode
- Primary current protection: an internal fuse on the AC input line
- Dielectric withstand voltage, primary (input AC short)-to-secondary (output DC short): 3000 VAC, 5 mA, 1 minute
- Leakage current ≤0.25 mA
- Insulation resistance, input to output: 10 MΩ at 500 VDC
- Reinforced insulation system, primary-to-ground and primary-to-secondary
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40℃
- DC plug tips: 4.0 x 1.7 x 9.5 mm (19 V), 4.8 x 1.7 x 9.5 mm (18.5 V), 5.5 x 1.7 x 12 mm (19 V), 5.5 x 2.1 x 12 mm (19 V), 5.5 x 2.5 x 12 mm (19 V), 6.3 x 3.0 x 12 mm (15 V), 6.4 x 4.3 x 14 mm (19.5 V), 7.4 x 5.0 x 12 mm (19.5 V Dell), 7.9 x 5.5 x 12 mm (20 V)
- Cable (combined length): 1.3 m (4.3 ft.)
- Dimensions: 140 (h) x 65 (w) x 19 (d) mm (5.5 x 2.6 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 226 g (7.9 oz.)
- Universal Notebook Power Adapter
- 9 DC plug tips and instructions