Easily connect serial devices through a USB port.
Modern computers are often not equipped with RS232 (DB9) ports, making the use of legacy peripherals and communication devices more difficult. The Manhattan USB to Serial Converter — with its serial RS232 port — easily expands a single USB 1.1 port to connect and support serial modems, barcode scanners, digital cameras, card readers and other devices.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Gold-plated contacts and rugged construction combine to offer a reliable connection between the computer and serial peripherals for consistent, trouble-free performance. Windows compatibility with plug-and-play installation and hot-swappability help provide seamless use without inconvenient and frustrating device conflicts.
- Quickly adds an RS232 port to a single USB port
- Easily connect most serial modems, digital cameras, label writers, card readers, barcode scanners, palm PCs and digital organizers
- Windows compatible; plug and play; hot-swappable
- Lifetime Warranty
Standards and Certifications
- USB 1.0
- USB 1.1
- USB port; type-A male
- RS232 port; 9-pin male
- Transfer rate: up to 225 kbps
- Bus powered
- Overcurrent protection
- Prolific PL2303RA chipset
- Cable length: 45 cm (18 in.)
- Weight: 165 g (5.8 oz.)
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 compatible
- USB to Serial Converter
- Instructions and driver CD